Thursday, May 7, 2009

Azami - Retro Clutch / Wristlet



The 'Azami'

I absolutely adore this fabric! It's actually a limited edition: I bought a yard a couple of months ago and I was never able to find it again! Such a pity...
I used to wear mine a lot during the summer (it's fall here were I am...) because it's big enough to hold your essentials: wallet, cell phone, keys, lipstick and a bit more. And it goes great with a sundress or even with jeans.

The ‘Azami’ features:
- Cotton fabric with
retro flowers in different shades of pink, grey and beige.
- Pleats on both sides
- A removable handle with nickel swivel clasp (so you can carry it as a wristlet)
- Matching zipper
- Lining in white cotton

Approx. dimensions
24 cm wide (9,4 in)
14 cm. long (5,5 in)
15 cm strap (5,9 in)

# c003



0 comments :